Thursday 24 July 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! :D Welcome to my blog.

 I'm WillowUnicorn, also know as Lucy_Fu on the LMB, but I prefer the nickname "Spinj". This is my... fourth blog that I post on. If you wanna see my others, here they are:

Ninjago Facts: Everything you'll need to know about Ninjago will be put on here! I'm sill in the process of updating it, so it's still rather new. ;)

The Unicorn Cookbook: Cool recipes that I've made up myself. I do cook once or twice a week, but I don't always have the time to write up the recipes. But I should be putting up a Taco recipe at some point. :D

The Blog of Writing: All of the poems and things I've ever written. Unfortunately I've poemed myself out, and haven't have very many ideas for it. :\ Although I'm working on a story (actually, more like four of them. :P Maybe I'll post up some of the chapters on there!


This blog is going to be more like my everyday blog: Updates on what I'm doing, any cool stuff I've seen, etc. There might be a lot about LEGO, or Music, or Total Girl, or... well, you might get what I mean.

 Anyway, Over and out! :D

 Unicornmagic

No comments:

Post a Comment