Friday 12 December 2014

And I'm Frozen.

Hey y'all! How chu all going? :D

 Well, I thought I'd do a post today. :)

 Soo, lets see, what first? :P

 Well, I had martial arts today. I did some training, had a break, and did more training. Hopefully I'm ready for tomorrow (when I'm doing my grading) because I really want to get this belt. It's a brown-and-white belt, which is the first one in the Adults belts. Then I think it goes red-and-white... I dunno for sure though.

 And I've got a bit of a Frozen obsession... I've never watched it, but I've heard the songs, and I know nearly everything about the storyline and the characters plus I know that there is supposed to be a sequel.
 So my favourite songs are Let It Go and Let it Go (Demi Lovato) and First Time in Forever (reprise). Favourite character... hmm, I'd have to pick between either Elsa, Anna or Kristoff, and I'm not in the mood for picking favourites at the moment.
 Favourite line from a song... I have a few. :P "Standing frozen in the life I've chosen" which is an awesome line, "No escape from the storm inside me..." I just like that line in general, "We can fix this hand in hand" well, who wouldn't want to fix something hand in hand with an awesome sibling? :)

I had a go at editing some Frozen pictures. Here they are:


 1. First try. Looks interesting...

 2. Second try. S'OK, I could've done better. XD

3. Does this count as an edit? :P


 4. I'm getting better...

 5. And better... I still think that this one was probably one of my best.

6. And the only really good one that I made. xD However, in the process I also got rid of the original picture (just plain Elsa) so I can't re-do it in a different way. Oh well!

 So those are all my edits. Some are OK, others are better. :P
 Here are some ones that I found and that I do not own. Credit goes to each artist:




 I really love the last one and the ice GIF. And the one with Anna. And the fire one... :) :P

 I also had a go at writing a Frozen Fan fic, but that kinda failed... Although I'm going to have another go at writing it one. :)


Well, I hope you all enjoyed this. :) I'll let y'all know what happens with my grading tomorrow!

 Night!

 Spinj xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment