Monday 19 January 2015

I'm 15!

Hey Everyone!

Guess what? :D I'm 15! :D I had my birthday during the week. ^-^ Shall I tell you how it went? :)

So I woke up very early. It was about 5 am, I think. Then I just kinda sat around, waiting for the hours to pass by.
 About... 4 hours later everyone else was up, and we got to open the presents! No that was exciting. I got a new skirt (pink with blue castles around the edge), a necklace, a blue eyeshadow and a green eyeshadow, and some chocolate. My younger brother Arden says he's getting me a late birthday present, so I still have one to look forward too! :D
 After that I had breakfast, then spent the rest of the day doing stuff. I checked the mail (just a parcel for dad), and then sang First Time In Forever and the reprise over and over again.
 Then my friend Drew came over, and he wasn't in the house for too long before I whisked both him and Gabriel (another brother) to town. We were headed for Koko Blacks (a really good chocolate shop) but we kept stopping off so I could introduce Drew to all the buskers in town that I know.
 We got to Koko Blacks, had a chat to one of my friends (who works there), got free chocolate, then I bought some chocolate, and we left.
 Then I literally bumped into my friend, Alexandra - or maybe she bumped into me. Anyway, by the time I noticed her she was nearly on top of me. I then followed Alexandra around for a while with Drew and Gabriel, and we listened to her and her brothers and sister busk.
 We had to leave after a while, as Drew, Gabriel and I had to get home in time for dinner.
 It was a very good dinner - roasted duck. My grandmother phoned up just as I finished, so I had a chat to her while everyone else finished off their own dinner. Then we had the cake and went to see Les Mis.

 Now, I was disappointed with Les Miserables. Hey, it was OK, but nothing what I had expected. The singing was pretty good, but it lacked character. But the set was awesome, there is no other word.
 But the first half was the worst. I actually swore.
 The second half was much better. I actually shed a few tears, which hadn't been expecting to do. xD

 I ended up getting home at about 11:30 PM, and didn't go to bed until about an hour later.




And that was my birthday. :P


Anyway, I had better go in a few minutes to write my other blog post of my LEGO blog. But today is music Monday, so I'd better give you a song! Hmm, how about this one:
 Absolutely hilarious. XD It's one of the best song I've ever heard, and the video never fails to make me laugh.

And here are my three newest edits:




I hope you like them. ;)

Catch you later!
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment