Monday 2 February 2015

Music Monday

Hello everyone! :D

How are you??

I thought I'd post up a song for Music Monday! :D I've been having trouble picking a song though, because there are so many songs that I like. xD But hey, I there are tons of Mondays all the time, so I can keep doing it each week!

OK, so my songs for Music Monday are... Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand) and Dark Waltz (Hayley Westernra)!!

First up Is Take Me Out. Its my favourite song that Franz Ferdinand do, although the first time I heard it I was about 6, so I just liked it for the tune, not for the words. :P

Next is Dark Waltz. Its a lovely song that I first heard in 2013. Hayley has a lovely voice, and she can really hit those high notes! I'm focusing on getting that good with my singing.




 I had an audition yesterday for Pirates of Penzance. I think I impressed them with my singing, but I messed up my monologue. x( Oh Well. Anyway, all I have to do now is wait to see if I get a part.

Well, I have to go, I have to finish my music for the day.

Cheerio!
Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment