Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

Hello everyone! :D

Wow, that was a random name for my post. xD I'll have to become better at coming up with names for my stuff. xD

 Well, I thought I'd tell you all my cool news - or should I? Maybe I should wait until I get more information. :P So here, have a photo:

Haha, lol, that was random too. :P Isn't Jack Dawson cute?? :3

Pardon my fangirling. :P

Anyway, I shall tell you my cool news. :)  Here it is!...


I've been asked to sing at a wedding!

I'm super excited! I haven't been to a wedding since I was... 7, and I've never performed at one! It's going to be pretty nerve wrecking, I'm fairly sure about that. CX

 But I don't have any appropriate clothing for such an event, so I'm going to have to either borrow a dress from a friend, or save up and get a new dress. X)

The song I've been asked to sing is "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic. For those who have never heard the song, here's my favourite video version:


I don't think much of the singer - she sounds OK, just not really my style.

But Like I said, Jack is cute. ^~^

Well, I have to go, I have music theory to do before I go busking. See you all later, and have a lovely day!

Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment