Sunday 20 September 2015

TheBajanCanadian

Hey guys!

 And so here comes my second post for the day! :3

 Now, everyone who uses Youtube has their own favourite Youtuber. I had three: Cute Girl's Hairstyles, Brooklyn and Bailey, and, of course, TheFoldMusic (My favourite band!).
 "But," you all cry. "You said you had three. That means that you either have another or you don't like one of them anymore!"
 So you noticed! Aren't you sharp eyed?
 My newest favourite Youtuber is the well known TheBajanCanadian! I found his channel a few weeks ago, trying to find some new music to listen to. It was completely accidental - I came across a song titled "Bajan Canadian Song". So I listened to it, thought that it was one of the best songs EVER, and I soon found myself listening to more of his songs!


So he's a YouTuber who mainly does Minecraft related videos, although he does post up funny challenges and other stuff he's done. He does a lot of his videos with his friend JeromeASF, who is also pretty funny! :D
 Bajan's real name is Mitch Hughes. He's born on 3rd March 1994, and is from Canada.

 I did a drawing of him the other day:
 

 It took me a while to draw, about three days. His jacket was definitely the hardest part of it to draw, mainly because of all the squares and having to make sure I coloured each one with the right colour. :P
 Still not sure whether or not I should add a background to it though. Any thoughts?
  If you want to share the picture, please remember to give me credit. ;)

 And I thought that I'd add one of his songs. Since it's about Mitch, I reckon I'll link the one that he himself sings (not to mention that it's my 1# favourite song at the moment... :P) :
Remember Our Love (Endstone)


 It's definitely the most touching song that he's done (from the one's I've heard). I actually had tears in my eyes by the time the song reached the end... ;~; That said though, it was worth listening to, and I definitely think you should. If you don't listen to at least the first few seconds of it, we can't be friends. :P



 Well, I have to run, it's late and I have to be getting ready for dinner/going to bed.

 In Benja We Trust!
Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment