Monday 23 March 2015

Knitting and Music

Hey guys!

 How are you all?

 So last time my blog post was about knitting - I put up some patterns and stuff. Well, today I'm doing what I did with my Ninjago Monday post - I'm mixing up a Music Monday with something else I really like - knitting!

 So how did you all like the patterns? They're pretty cool, aren't they? I can't wait to get on to some more of them - just one more pair of fingerless mittens before I can move on. Next I'll probably do the Corset Gloves, because they look really awesome. :D

 Three of my friends asked me to make them some of the fingerless mittens, so I've been working hard to make them some. :) The first pair were purple, but I hadn't followed the pattern properly - I missed some of the instructions. :/ Thankfully my friend didn't mind. Second pair were blue, and they were made following the pattern word-for-word I kept double checking the pattern. :P Here's a photo of the gloves:

Model: myself Photographer: my brother

They took about four days to make, which I was quite pleased about. I also managed to sew up over half of the left glove without a sewing needle. It was hard, but I managed it!

Now for the music side of things! :D

So, as I mentioned in the last post, I've been listening to Lindsey Stirling. Her music is amazing, it's really impressive. I've been obsessing over it - well, her music and The Fold's music.
 So the song I'm going to recommend for you all to listen to is 'Shatter Me'. It's a really good song, featuring Lzzy Hale.

Plus it has a really cool music video. ;P

 Also, I've been wanting to get back into playing violin, and listening to Lindsey's stuff is rather inspiring. I can't wait for our bow to get rehaired!

I gotta go now, my school work starts in twenty minutes. :)

 Catch you all around!
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment