Friday 20 March 2015

Knitting

Hey guys! :D

 How are you all? :D Have you had a good week?

 It's been forever since I posted on here! D: I've been really busy with school, music, rehearsals and other stuff that getting on here is a little hard!

 Anyway, so in the little spare time I have these days, I've been doing some knitting! I love to knit, I find it relaxing, and I can carry it around with me to places. Plus it's relatively easy to knit and watch a movie, or something else. :P

So, I thought I'd share some stuff for you guys to check out!

I've been searching the Web for some cool, free patterns to knit. I've came across quite a few, so I'll show you my favourites.

 Recently I came across this really cool pattern for Fingerless Mittens. I was searching for fingerless gloves originally, but I couldn't find any, and made do with these. They're really warm and comfy, and look great with a knitted beanie in the same colour!
 I also came across some Punk Rock Corset Gloves. I adore them, they look so cool, and the minute I finish knitting fingerless mittens for my friends I'll be making these!
 Then I came across this really cool bag - a Musical Knit Lunch Bag! Of course, it doesn't just have to hold your lunch - it could hold something else! Maybe some pencils or school/music related stuff?
 It's getting into Winter here, and I found this super duper amazing Chunky Arm Knit Blanket. It looks really cool to make, it'll certainly keep me warm if I was to make it. All I have to do is buy super chunky yarn! :D :P
 Lastly, I've given up my loombands - they have something in them that causes cancer - I can't remember the details though. And then I came across these awesome Band Cuffs! They look really cute and fresh, so I'm going to knit myself a ton of them to wear with some of my outfits. :)

 If you're a beginner at knitting, or haven't done any before, you'll probably want to check out these before you try to make some of the above:

And if you like to knit whilst listening to music, I'd recommend Lindsey Stirling. I really like her stuff. :) Otherwise, you know, listen to something that you find is relaxing or doesn't distract you.
Have a picture:
Oooh, look, it's Unikitty! :D


Well, I have to go, have some chores to do and then I'm off to town. Have a great day guys, hope you like the patterns and if you make anything, let me know!

Rainbows and Clouds,
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment