Tuesday 2 June 2015

Last round for Pirates...

Hello everyone! :D

 Wow, is it really the second of June? XP Time flies by so quickly...

 Well, I thought that I'd give you another update on the Pirates of Penzance - probably my last one, too. Hopefully none of you are tired of it anymore. :P

 So the Show started last week, on the Thursday. We had a few mistakes with it, and one of the props went missing (thankfully my brother found it just before we had to go on stage with it). But otherwise that show went well.
 The Friday show sold out, which was really exciting!! The two Saturday shows were a bit tiring, mainly because all of us were tired from the last two shows, but we survived them and they turned out to be really good too.

 I then slept for nearly all of Sunday and half managed to get out of bed on Monday. And now I'm back to doing school work (essays - urgh), and then tomorrow is the first day for the second (and last) round of shows! It's going too quickly, the shows will be over before I know it. :'( But yeah, so, five more sows to go! The very last show is completely booked out, but the other four still have more seats left. 

 I love the cast I'm performing with! Out of the three groups I've performed with, this is the best. They're all so friendly and helpful, and they feel like a community.

  If anyone is interested, here's a video of some of the parts of the show. I didn't turn up to that rehearsal when they filmed it, so I'm not in it. :( But please watch it!


 I'm going to miss the Pirates' cast when the show is over - two people are going to America, and another is going interstate... But hopefully I'll see them again in the future. And they're still here until the end of the year...

 *Sniffs and wipes tears away from my eyes* Sorry, I have to go now, before I start a flood...

Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment