Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ali Brustofski

There. I'm officially hooked.

 So remember that song I posted up yesterday? Called "Boys Like U"? It was done by Ali Brustofski and Like the Movies?

 Well, I went onto Ali's Youtube Channel and checked out some more of her stuff. And I listened to some of her stuff - Boy, is she an amazing singer! She was this awesome voice and I've fallen in love with a lot of her songs. X3 Her cover of "All About That Bass" is definitely the best I've heard.

 So I checked out her website, and she's got so much stuff on there! It's also really cute looking. If you have a moment to check out her website, please do!



 She also has this cute style with how she dresses. I love cute styles. :3

 And I love that her motto is "Dream Big"! It's definitely the best motto ever!

 Anyway, so I'm now following her on facebook too. X3



 Speaking of Cute Styles, I've been looking up more patterns/tutorials for sewing, and I found this adorable blouse! I'll be trying it out sometime soon, because I have some really lovely lacy fabric which I should use for something at some point.

 Well, I need to go, I have to check out some stuff...
 See you all later!
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment