Monday 18 May 2015

Cirquest Circus School!

Hello guys! :D

 How are you? Enjoying your first day of school for the week? :P

 Well, I have had a busy weekend! I went to work on Saturday morning and instead of teaching classes I sorted through pictures from a few of the circus shows from last year. Then I went home, didn't go to the Medieval Faire, and went to my Cousins' 21st, which was loads of fun: we hung around the camp fire, roasted marshmallows, baked pizza, and chatted for hours. I ended up getting home at 1am and didn't get to sleep until about 1:20.
 And then I was half asleep for most of yesterday's Pirates rehearsal. xD

 But today I thought I'd tell you about Cirquest!



 So Cirquest is a Circus School run by Disco Cantinto. They do lessons for anyone between the age of 0-60 (I dunno, I actually haven't seen anyone over 30 at the lessons, but they do have lessons for all ages), and teach Aerials, Acrobatics, Acrobalence, and more.
 I've been teaching there since... 2013, I believe! And recently I realised that they don't have a Youtube Channel. Sure, they don't have to have one, but they're always trying to get more people to come and join them. They never really post much up on their Facebook, so I decided to ask my boss/teacher if I could set up and run a Youtube Channel for her, and she said yes!

 So it's set up, and has a few videos on it. I'll be posting videos on it whenever someone sends me one or I film something/put together a new slideshow of photos. So far the page only has one Sub (me!) but if you like Circus, please Subscribe to the Channel! Plus you can follow them on the G+ page I've made, or you could follow them on Facebook:

 Cirquest Circus School | Youtube
 Cirquest Circus School | Google Plus
 Cirquest Circus School | Facebook

 And here's a photo from one of our previous shows:


 I'm in the flute video on the channel: One the Trapeze in the black dress. :)

 I've also remembered that today is Music Monday! I'll give you guys a few songs, because I haven't done a MM for a while, and I've also got three new favourites!

 First up is Boys Like U by Ali Brustofski and Like the Movies. I've been obsessing for the past few days! XD :3
 
 Second is Top of the World, by Greek Fire. My friend intorduced me to the song. :3

 And third is All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor! I really like it, because it tells girls that it's acceptable to be curvy - you don't have to be a stick (sorry...) to be liked.


 Well, it's the top of the tide, and I must be off - I have some tidying to do, plus I have another Pirates Rehearsal. The Show starts in 2 weeks, so I'm pretty pumped up about it!
 Well, I'll probably be back on later in the week, and I might post up some more on my LEGO Blog - maybe even a few more chapters from Rise of the Nerds! You never know..

 Catch you all later!
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment