Tuesday 12 May 2015

Movies and Acting for Spinj

Hallo all!

 Wowzie! So this last weekend has been kinda hectic! I'm so exhausted by it that I slept in really late this morning. xD

 So on Friday I got to be an Extra for the WA Screen Academy's film Tryptophan! I don't know too much about it, apart from the fact that it'll be going into a competition of some sort and might go onto Channel Nine next year.
 I got there early, and I headed down to a nearby house, where the makeup department had set up. I got to pick what colour of lipstick I wanted to wear, so I went with a pinky colour to match my magenta top. :3
 We headed down to the set, which was a nice little cafe, and started the filming! I was paired up with another Lady, and had to act as be her daughter. The Lady was very nice, and I had quick chats with her between breaks.
  So the scene I'm in is a street scene out the front of a cafe. I walk around a corner and try not to bump into a drunk guy. :P You can see my Dad in it too.

 The Co-Prudocer/Director (I'm not sure which he is, I was told he was directing it but my email said he was the Co-Producer) said that he's filming another movie next month that's based in the 1960's, and said that he'll give me the details so that I can be an Extra in that was well. I'm so excited!

 On Saturday I had work, then stayed home for the rest of the day.

 On Sunday I had a rehearsal for Pirates of Penzance. We were reviewing the music, because it's sounding a little sloppy because some of the people are forgetting the rhythms and the words.
 And yesterday I had another rehearsal for Pirates, plus a Costume check! It was really cool getting to put on our costumes and making sure that they fit. We were going to have hats for one of the costumes, but thankfully the director doesn't like them, so we're not wearing them. I'm really pleased, because not only did I look awful wearing the hat, none of them fit me. But now I have to figure out what kind of hairstyle I'll need to use.

 OK, I gotta go now. :3 I'll catch you all later!
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment