Monday 10 November 2014

A few More Drawings... and things

Hello all! How are you today?

 Once again, I have taken a rather long break from postings, but do not fear, I am back!... for now. :P

 Well, I have been busy. Busking, music rehearsals and school have been really fun recently, and I've been catching up with friends. I've suddenly acquired an odd, unexplainable obsession over Les Miserables. I've also been drawing, and trying to make my own book covers. :) Plus listening to Doctor 11's theme song (yes, Doctor Who).


 AAHH EEEK!! It's the Les Miserables Logo!!!

 Benny says hi(gh)!

 Shimmer, who makes 1/4 of my main characters in Powers. Reason for the white skin is... aw, should I tell? >:) :P

 Shimmer, before the image above... figured out why she's so white yet? :P

And a fairly accurate drawing I did of me... dressed as Eponine from Les Miserables. The clothing is pretty much what I've got here at home, just a different type of cap. I'm planning to attempt a go at making my own production of Les Miserables, so I'm putting together my costume (because I'm Eponine. :P) and doing lots of planning.
 If any of my readers have any tips on putting together plays/musicals, please let me know about them in the comments! :D


 OK, so above is the front cover for Powers. Took a while to get the right colour for the title.


Now do you know why Shimmer is so white skinned? :P Have a guess in the comments! :D



 Well, I have more to say, but I can't remember it... Oh well, it'll return to me later. Hope you all enjoyed this post! :D

 See you all later!

 Spinj xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment