Friday 28 November 2014

Everything Les Miserables!

Heya everyone!

 How are you all? Are you all well?

 Well, I've been doing a lot of Les Miserables stuff - mainly singing and drawing pictures. I've also been trying to organize a Les Mis Flash Mob, and so far it's going pretty well.

 Before I show you my drawings, I'd like to say that the Rose of Persia shows went really well! All in all we had about 180 people come to see us over a period of two days. I think the first night we had about 70 people, so there was still room for another thirty, but on the second we had 110 people - the stage manager and his assistant (my brother) had to run around looking for more seats to put out.

 So yes, my Les Miserables obsession!! Well, I've been singing some of the songs, but so far the only one I've recorded is On My Own. Here are both versions:

On My Own (Three Verses) this is the first version. I could only remember three of the verses.
On My Own the full song.
 Please let me know what you think of these! :)

Now, some Les Miserables drawings:

 1. I've been drawing them mostly in the form of My Little Pony. Here's Cosette.

 2. Eponine Thenardier. She's definitely my favorite character!

3. Marius Pontmercy. My second favorite character.
 (Please be aware that I am basing these drawings off the Musicals, not the movie).


 4. Little Eponine, after the Thenardiers loose their inn, and the shadow of her future self.

 5. Eponine taking Marius to see Cosette.

 6. Eponine is told to watch for the police while her family try to rob jean Valjean. However, Eponine tries to get Marius off the scene before anything bad happens.

 7. Eponine threatens to start screaming if her father and the gang try to rob Valjean's house.

8. Eponine's death.

 There are supposed to be a few more, but I haven't started drawing them yet. There will be a lot more of them with Cosette.


 9. Drawing myself Eponine style. That is pretty much how I look, I have all those clothes at home, but I didn't draw the hat properly. X)

 10. The outline I drew (of myself as Eponine).

11. Same as the picture above, but I coloured it using GIMP. :)

 12. The Les Miserables Logo. :)

13. I found this on the internet (like the Logo). Whoever made this is very clever, I give you a great big high five!



 We're going to see the Les Miserables concert for my birthday when it comes to town. I'm planning to buy a Les Miserables t-shirt, poster, and DVD recording of the 25th anniversary. I might also try to find the back door and meet the performers, get some photos and autographs. Did you know that 2015 is the musical's 30th anniversary?

 My friends and I are planning to do a Les Miserables flash mob. Well, I'm actually doing more of the planning. We've got three, maybe four people (including me). So there's my friend doing Cosette, and myself doing Eponine, my brother doing Gavroche, and I'm not sure who my friend's friend will want to be. Now I just need to find another 16-26 people...  Lets hope I can find them all.
 Although I'm wondering if we should do it in costume or not... I'm leaning towards in costume, but I've never organized a flash mob before, so I dunno if people normally do it in costume...
 I decided we'd sing "One Day More", but a few other good ones are "Do you hear the People Sing?" and "Look Down". The problem is that there are too many good songs!!

Well, I must go now, I have to do some organizing for the flash mob and we have someone coming to the house at 10ish.

 Goodbye, don't get messed up in any revolutions without me, and I'll see you all soon! :D

 Spinj xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment