Monday 13 July 2015

Music Monday Again

Hello everyone! How are you since I saw you all yesterday? :P

 It's Music Monday. Again. Yeah, sure, I don't write that many Music Monday posts, but I only have so many favourites!! Plus I feel as if I have to do the whole Music Monday thing because I run a blog. Or maybe it's an excuse to go on the computer more. I really don't know any more xD
 But yeah, for me it goes: Music Monday, Tune Tuesday, Writing Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Flashback Friday, and the the Wonderful Weekend (well, the weekend one isn't really one, and MMon and TTues are practically the same thing, as are TTurs and FFri. But whatever. Who cares? :P).


Anyway, I'll give you two songs for today. First is... The Salley Gardens!
 It's an Irish song, arranged by Benjamin Britten for an orchestra. I only learnt it recently, and sung it yesterday at my audition. Unfortunately I couldn't find a recording of it that I liked on youtube, so no video for this one! D:

 Next is... aw, can't pick - The Last Goodbye, sung by Billy Boyd. It's a very sad, but sweet and wistful, song from the last of the three Hobbit movies. It's definitely a song that get's right into the feels...


 Well, those are my two songs for today! I hope you liked them, and I might be back again on Wednesday... with writing tips xD

 Stay well my friends!
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment