Sunday 12 July 2015

Scrambled Eggs for Spinj

Hewwo! :3

...

Okay, well, that was random, though I do say so myself. I had no idea on a title for my post, so... meh :P Anyway, how are you guys? Feeling well?

 Thing's have been... interesting, to say the least, around here! In a good way, of course! :P

 I had an audition today for the next Gilbert and Sullivan production, which is "Trial by Jury". I got a few compliments from the channel, which I thought was neat, and I didn't mess up the song like I thought I was going to.
 I also found out that there is another show of Pirates of Penzance which will be showing sometime in November-December this year, and I found the auditions for it! So I'll be auditioning for that as well... maybe I'll be lucky enough to get offered a principle role!



 The Winter Holidays have been pretty fun so far, and It's a pity that there's only one more week of them left! They've been pretty eventful though. I went to a pottery wheel class and made some bowls, which I'll be picking up in a few weeks time after they've been fired. We also did some painting at the Art Gallery, went ice skating (the ice skating was epic, because we got to go on TV!) and plus I've been catching up with friends. Also got rained on a lot (because I stupidly left any water proof clothing at home) and joined in with a Free Rights Marriage Equality rally. And I got rained on a lot at that too.


 I introduced one of my friends to the Skulduggery Pleasant series, and she's now decided that we should make a fan movie. xD The original plan was to make a movie about how Skul's wife and child were murdered and how Skul turned into a skeleton, but now we're wondering whether or not to do something with Darquesse in it or something from the earlier books. Main problem would be doing special effects and all that... but we're working on it. :3

 Also, I found out that Derek Landy is (again) writing a script for a Skulduggery Pleasant movie! An actual movie! I'm really excited about this! I reckon it'll be awesome... :3 I'll definitely be at the cinema to watch it when it comes out!



 Speaking of Scrambled eggs, I think it's my turn to make my dinner - omelette!

 Will see you all next time!
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment