Monday 15 September 2014

EEEK! It's been too long.

Hey everyone!

EEK! It's been three months, maybe even longer, since I last posted on here! Bad Spinj, very bad Spinj... =P

 Well, I have been very busy reading, talking listening to music and being my usual, busy self. =P I've recently started reading the Skulduggery Pleasant books by Derek Landy. They are a great series, and some of those quotes are sensational! I recommend the series to everyone, young or old.

 I've also been listening to way too much One Direction. =P My new favorite of their's is "Just Can't Let Her Go". It's so... awesome. :3

 So I've been busy with things like life =P. Circus is slowly fading away, and going into the background of my life, mainly because of problems with the teacher. :\ It's sad, because I love Circus and I've just started learning the double foot lock on the silks.

 I've been trying out different ways of expressing myself, and for the past few days it's been torn jeans, tank tops and gothic makeup. I feel a bit odd dressing like that. And the rockabilly way of dressing is just too... samey. I have a very nice old fashioned top which I wear with some nice jeans and high heels, and I feel very comfortable. Only problem is that I don't have much of that kind of stuff.

 I've also had fun looking at Memes. Here are my favourites:


Yesh, I'm double jointed and I also have hyperactive elbows. =P

 Ah, good old Skulduggery.

 So true. =P it's such a good, funny and exciting series.

And yes, I like this one a lot. xD

 I've been experimenting myself with making Memes. I'm not good as I am hoping to be, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, don't you? So here are the ones I made:





I made this one a few weeks ago for The Fold. I found one of their pictures and added the "Keep Calm" bit to it!

It's amazing how much TV shows can inspire me. Well, I was listening to "Shooting Star" by Owl City while surfing around for pictures of Lloyd when the line "So when the lights flicker out tonight you've got to shine" and I minute later I saw this picture. Well, I decided to make that Meme!


Well, I was looking for more pictures of Lloyd when I came across this one. I gave it one look and thought "Lloyd looks like he's playing a game where he's the king." So that's how that one was made!
I made this one yesterday, after I had drawn a picture of my made up ninja Lucy (see the bottom right picture). While drawing Lucy it had occurred to me that some of my favourite characters from books, movies and my imagination are different, and it hurts them each in different ways (if that makes sense). So I quickly made this one as a spur of the moment thing.

 So that is some of what has been going on. I should finish my post for the Blog of Poems, but I'm way too tired to do so. *yawns* Well, I must go to have dinner. Then I'll write the next chapter of Rise of the Nerds before I go to sleep...

 Well, I'll see you all later!

 Rock on!!

 Spinj xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment