Sunday 21 September 2014

I've got a new blog coming up. :D

Heya everyone!! :D 

 So, how is everyone today? Are you all well?

 We've had some pretty good weather for the past two days, and now today it's raining. :( Very sad, very sad. I was supposed to be running around town, singing at the top of my lungs and making money while catching up with people. :P

 I'm making another new blog today, which is just about LEGO. My Ninjago blog (which I need to update when the Holidays come) will just be for Ninjago, but my new blog will be for everything LEGO related. So that means I'll put up some of my stories from/about the LEGO Message Boards (where you'll find me as Lucy_Fu), and post up updates on LEGO.

 Speaking of LEGO, they are bringing back BIONICLE next year! :D It was one of my favourite themes when I was younger! :D

 Well, I'll go and set up the blog. I'll post up the address when it's up. ;)

 Rock On! :D

 Spinj xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment