Tuesday 23 September 2014

Musical Days

Hello everyone! :D

 How is everyone? Are you enjoying school? :D I am!

 So it's Tuesday! I have a singing lesson at 11 O'clock today, and it should be loads of fun. ^-^  My teacher and I have been rewriting The Fold's song "Crooked Road" so that I can sing it slightly more classically. When that is done we'll get it recorded and put it on SoundCloud. Then I'll email Dan, Matt, George and Mark the link to the song and see if they like it!! ^-^

 Then I'll be going busking (for those who don't know what busking is, it's street performing). I need to make $60 for Mum so we can go to see Les Misérables, plus I need to start saving up to go to next year's Homeschool camp, plus I want to get the "Battle for Ninjago City" LEGO set. I have a lot of saving to do! Luckily I have an excellent singing voice and good flute skills.

 And when Dad comes home we're practising our parts for the Rose of Persia. I love the role I'm understudying - she has great solos!! I really like the song "Neath my Lattice", it's so lovely and hits high C.

 Well, I must go, I have to leave in half an hour so I won't miss the bus, and I have to get ready.

 Have fun everyone!

 Rock On!

 Spinj xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Moving on, kan replica horloges nederland informatie over hun beleid en wat al niet te vinden op de onderkant van elke pagina, onder de voorwaarden van het gebruik en de scheepvaart. Het zou te lang om u alle informatie schriftelijk replica horloges omega te geven, dus ik ga alleen om u te vertellen dat vrij standaard alles, van verzending naar rendement. Weet je wat ik het over heb, stuur het horloge in de originele verpakking, indien gebroken en ga zo maar door. Tot nu toe, ik zou niet noemen dit de beste nep-horloge site, maar ik denk dat het als een van de betrouwbare replica site kan kwalificeren replica horloges rolex. Laten we eens kijken welke merken doen deze jongens bieden en wat te maken van hen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creo que la réplica Rolex Daytona es el modelo con más variaciones cuando se trata de replicas relojes espana los diales. Los colores del dial tienen una variedad tan amplia y entonces usted consigue los marcadores y los cronógrafos que son siempre diversos también. Agujas para decir que los relojes falsos Rolex Daytona no ofrecen más opciones que los auténticos, pero aún así los originales vienen en tantas variaciones que básicamente todo se reduce a la calidad replicas rolex. Cuando usted tiene una buena calidad reloj Rolex Daytona falsa en su muñeca nadie sabrá que es falso.

    Sé que una captura de pantalla no se ve tan bien como una foto normal, pero jugar el replicas breitling y mirar más de cerca todos los detalles para que pueda hacer su propia mente sobre la calidad de este reloj de réplica Rolex. Me gusta porque es diferente y tiene una apariencia única, mientras que sigue siendo una parte de la réplica de la colección de relojes Daytona. Me gusta el dial azul en la caja de oro amarillo chapado y con una correa de cuero negro de imitación de replicas omega cocodrilo. Es una combinación buena y única, más elegante o simplemente casual si lo desea.

    ReplyDelete