Sunday 21 September 2014

Writing

Hallo again everyone! :D

 So I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year, along with billions of other writers. I had joined in last year, and reached 23,000+ words, 200 words from the halfway point. This year I'm planning to get 25,00+ words, and preferably reach 50,000! :D

 If you like to write stories/books then feel free to join up! :D It would be awesome if there were more people doing it.

 If you sign up and want a friend, feel free to friend me:  http://nanowrimo.org/participants/spinjisumaster
 I always love it when people add me as a friend, and we can talk on the forums as well!

 Well, I must be going, I have stuff to do. Mainly tidying. *sighs* Although I might find a way to go to town... :P

 Over and Out! :D
 

 Spinj xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment