Monday 22 September 2014

Music Monday

Hallo lovely readers! :D

 It's Monday again. :P The day school starts, and we're all feeling flat. :P

 Well, I thought I'd brighten up the weeks with "Music Monday"! Every Monday, I'll post up the link to a random song I like. If you want to get involved, share your favourite song for the week in the comments.
 Next year I'll also start a "Band of the Month" thing. Once a month  I'll post up the "Band of the Month" and a list of their best songs.

 For the first Music Monday, I shall give you "Fast Car" by Malachy. He plays it really well, and I love his voice. :3



So that's my song for Music Monday!! :D

 Well, I must go, I have to do some musical stuff of my own, plus I have to do school work. :P

 Be good, and don't get into too many food fights while I'm gone. :P

 Rock On!

 Spinj xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment