Wednesday 17 September 2014

Shtuff :P


Hallo! :D

 How are all my lovely followers today? Are you all well?

 I've had a pretty busy day yesterday, and I got so excited on Monday!! You see, just after I had made the post below I went to have dinner. Then, while we were eating, Mum said that I can do Ballet. And I was like: "O.O Mum is letting me do ballet?!" So after some talking it was decided that I should look around and find a ballet school.

 Yesterday was busy. School work was interrupted by a trip to the city to go busking. I made about $14, but the best part was that someone gave me two packets of loom bands: one with 1000 bands, and another with 100 bands plus some charms. Then I went to the library to find some books.

 When I got home I had to finish off school stuff plus help my brother make dinner, because it was getting late. We left at about 5:30 to go to see The Wayward Daughter (a ballet). It was very good, but would've been better if I hadn't been sitting in front of three baboons who thought it would be funny to kick my chair. Kids these days! :P

 We went to Jamie's Italian for a drink afterwards.


 I drew this a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I should post it up:


Hmm, that's not the best photo of it, but that should do for now.

I also have a little profile to post up. Some of you may recognize it:

 Name: Lucy_Fu
 Nickname: Lucy or Spinj
 Age: Early teens
 Personality: Fun, mature, bit of a show off and can be annoying. Stands up for people. Tries to be responsible and goes as far as to take someone else's blame off their shoulders and onto hers.
 Likes: Ninjago, My Little Pony, Lord of the Rings, read inning, writing, talking, cooking, circus, music, dancing, LMBs, LEGO, acting, movies, singing, showing off, cosplay
 Favourite Bands: The Fold, One Direction, The Continentals, Adam Hall and the VBs, Imelda May, a-ha, Owl City, Vi Hart
 Favourite Songs: Rock Me, She's not Afraid, Just Can't Let Her Go, Still the One, Heart Attack, Live While We're Young, Best Song Ever, C'mon C'mon, Gonna Go Far Kid, Call Me Maybe, Call Me Beep Me, It's just You, Breaking the Habit, Better in Stereo, Walk through the Fire, Rest in Peace, Something to Sing About, Take On Me, First Time in Forever (reprise), After the Blackout, Spinning Out In Color, Tech Whip, We Are Ninja, A-W-E-S-O-M-E, Crooked Road, Full Digital, Shooting Stars, Hello World, Let me Out, Gollum's Song, In Dreams, Box of Broken Icecream Cones, Party Yeah Party Woo, Mary Had A Laser Bat, Fall of the Green Ninja, Storming the Tower, The Final Battle, Zane's True Potential, The Temple of Light.
Favourite Movies/TV series: Ninjago, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Saddle Club, Kim Possible, Harry Potter, LOTR, The LEGO Movie
Favourite Books: Skulduggery Pleasant, Harry Potter, The Lord Of The Rings, The Little White Horse
Favourite LEGO themes: Ninjago, Belville, Fabuland, Mars Mission, Power Miners, Space Police, BIONICLE
Favourite LEGO Minifig: Lloyd, my sigfig, WyldStyle
Imaginary Powers: Shapeshifter, Controller of Storms 
Imaginary Pets: Plusle, Eevee, Ponyta, Oshawott, Pichu, QuickSilver (a silver dragon) 
Quote: "Wait, what?" Or "What the brick?!"

 So that's some stuff about me. No, I haven't been saying "Wait, what?' since Frozen came out, I've been saying it for the past ten years. :P

I'll see you all later!

 Rock On!!

 Spinj xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment