Tuesday 28 April 2015

Gibson Tuck | Hairstyles

Hello everyone! How are you?


 Today I thought I'd post up a hairstyle. This one is my very favourite one, as it's really lovely and is rather simple to do. First, how I came across this hairstyle...

 So I was in town yesterday with my parents, and as part of the Anzac Long Weekend there was a swing dance event going one at the Piazza. We were down there, and there were three tents with different things in them - a free facepainting and balloon tent, a free barber tent, and a free hairstyle tent.
 I went to the hairstyle tent, and there as the choice of Pincurls, Victory Rolls, or the Gibson Tuck. I went with the Gibson Tuck, because it looked prettier to me. :P
 Here is the back view:

It looks awesome, doesn't it?

 Well, this morning I decided to have a go at doing the Tuck. The first time it was rather messy and shoddy looking, mainly because I had no idea what I was doing. So I went onto the web to find some tutorials.

  The easiest, and simplest one to do is this one. It's quick, easy, and is best for learning:

 It doesn't sit quite as high as my one does, but I reckon there'd be a way to change that.

 Then I found these on the web. Number 1 is simpler, while Number 2 is slightly fancier. Number 3 is more like what I had in the photo.

Number 1:

 Number 2:

 Number 3:

Out of all of these, I like 3 the best; it's more my style. Which one do you like best?

 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment