Tuesday 14 April 2015

UWA and Stories

Hey Guys!!

 How are all of you? :) Going well?

I went to UWA yesterday. It was loads of fun! My favourite part of the day was probably Percussion Workshop, lunch time and Symphony Chorus. In the workshop we all got to play an instrument each - I had a djembe. Paul Tanner (who was running that workshop) then gave people their own rhythms. It was amazing how well everyone kept in time with each other!
 At lunch my two friends who study at UWA showed me around a little bit, and I had a bit of a chat with them. And I met a couple of their friends too.
 Symphony Chorus was soooooooo cool! We got to sing in Hebrew, and I don't think I pronounced anything properly, but heh, oh well. It did sound amazing though.

 Once again, by going to UWA, I have been reminded just how badly my sight-singing is. :P I really need to get back into the hang of doing it. XD

 Here's a photo from the day:


I'm the one with the bow in my hair. In other words, the person closest to the camera. :P
 I dunno who took this photo, but it's also on facebook, by the UWA School of Music page. :) It's from when we were doing the Percussion Workshop with Paul Tanner.



 I've also been doing story writing again. :) Some of you who have been reading Rise of the Nerds on my LEGO Blog will have noticed that I've started putting up new chapters! I'll have another up after I've written this. :P
 I've also been writing "Another World", which is about a girl and how she tries to be the good person she knows she is, but slowly turns into the Monster that the world thinks and assumes she is. It's hard trying to write it, but certainly fun. :3

 (Made by MasterOshawott)

 Well, I have to go, gotta post up the next chapter of Rise of the Nerds and then go to get ice cream.
 Love y'all, be good, and if anyone else is down at Ben&Jerry's getting icecream, let me know what flavour you get.
 Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment