Thursday 9 April 2015

Spinj's getting Professional

Hey guys! :D

 How are you? :D You going well? :D

 Well, I'm trying to focus on some more of the musical side of my life, and yeah! My SoundCloud page, Willow Byrne, is going really well. I get up to roughly 200 plays and 5 downloads of my music each week! I like to think it's because I sound so amazing, but I must say, I don't think that my older recordings sound too great. :P

 Also, I'm on facebook! I now have a page for my music stuff (Willow Byrne | Facebook) which you can find by either clicking the link in the brackets, or by searching 'Willow Byrne' in you facebook search! Currently all my followers are either family members or friends, but if you've listened to my SoundCloud and like my music, please like my page!

 You can also find my LinkedIn page if you head over to my facebook page!

 ~*^*~

 Also, I now have a question - should I make a facebook page for Spinj's Space? So I can post up blog posts on here, and shorter versions of the posts on facebook? It's a vague idea at the moment, but if you guys like it, comment to let me know, and I can start working on it!


 Love you guys, and I'll see you all soon!

Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment