Monday 6 April 2015

Music Monday Hairdos!

Hey everyone!


First of all, Happy Easter! (I know, it's a little late...)
Did you all get lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies? Did you have Easter parties, or did you do what I did and go to a rehearsal? :P

 Now, I have an announcement to make: This is my 30th post on here! :D How epic is that?!

 ...

Haha, ok, whatever, I suppose it isn't that impressive. :P Anyway, let's keep on going!

So, for Music Moday, I shall give you...

It's my favourite Narnian song. :3 I heard it (properly, that is) for the first time about a week ago, or maybe it was two weeks ago (?), and I just kinda fell in love with it. It's so wistful and sad and kinda sweet sounding. Lovely, Beautiful, and Heartbreaking. :'( :P

And now, I'm sure you all noticed that I mentioned "Hairdos" in the post title *watches as a few of you double check the post name* So now I will explain that. :P

 So, as of the past week or two, I decided that it was time I learnt to do more than just how to put my hair in a plait or ponytail. You see, being homeschooled, I don't have to put my hair up every weekday.
 But one of my friends (if you're reading, you know who you are, Lulah-bell) always seems to have some lovely hairstyles up her sleeve, and I decided it was time I learnt how to do some too. So I started surfing the web for some easy hairdos.
 I stumbled upon a site, called Cute Girls Hairstyles, and I looked through their stuff, rather in awe of the amazing styles. So I searched for something simple, and I came across Bailey's Dorothy Braids | Hallowe'en Hairstyles and thought that they looked really cool and stylish, not to mention simple, so I tried them out!
 I had a problem with the fact that I have a fringe, and it won't stay in the twist, and the fact that I have no hairspray, so it didn't stay in place as nicely as I had hoped it would, but it actually looked really cool with my fringe hanging out of it! Also my hair isn't very thick. (It used to be, though...)
 The Dorothy Braids look cool as a ponytail as well. :3
 I also finally learnt how to do a fishtail braid. XD

 Well, I have to go, we're having the chocolate hotcross buns I made for today's breakfast, and I don't want to miss out on mine!

 Cuddles and Sunshine!
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment