Friday 21 August 2015

Fringe World Show

Hallo Everyone!

 How are you this morning? Enjoying the rain? I sure am. :)

 Karaoke went well on Sunday! :D It was loads of fun, and to my surprise and relief no one sung a Frozen song. The majority of the kids who turned up were between 2-13, and then there's me, the 15 year old. :P I don't think many of their parent's liked me that much, purely because I was the oldest. At least, that's what I thought from the way they looked at me.
 I sung "Popular" from Wicked The Musical, and that was pretty fun! The tempo was faster than normal, which I found slightly distracting, but otherwise it was fine! At the end of the song someone said I should voice the next Disney Princess, and two other people told me I was awesome. :3


 Anyway, to the original reason I began to write this post...

 So I will assume that the majority of my readers will know about the Fringe World Show. If not, I highly recommend reading the Wikipedia Page on it. It'll give you an idea on what it's about. At least, what one of the Australian ones are like...

 So some of you may remember when I was telling you about Clown Vs Ninja, yes? Or was that on Facebook? I can't remember. Anyway, last year I did two circus shows called Clowns Vs Ninja. I got to be one of the Ninja and did a very short 'solo' act, which you can watch here on my YT channel. I also have got quite a few photos from it...

 Anyway, I have been alerted that we may be revising Clowns Vs Ninja for a kid's Fringe Show! My brother and I will be putting in our EOI forms next Thursday, and if there are enough people interested we will be going ahead with it! We need around 10-15 people for it to start, so I have my fingers crossed that it happens!
 If it does, we'll be having to do lots of circus training, along with "Ninja stealth workshop"s, prop manipulations, stunt fighting, and so on. It's going to be loads of fun! Plus it will be my first proper circus show to ever be in, and not to mention my first time to perform in the Fringe, which is pretty exciting! I can't wait!

Here's two photos from one of the previous CvN shows:

Me performing in the first show.

Backstage prep a month before the show started. We were all trying on costumes that day and getting to know each other. That was also the day I decided to wear my green Ninjago t-shirt and met a fellow Ninjago fan...

 Well, I must run, we're meant to tidying the house today. I also might pop down to the library, cause I have some books to return, and I might do some busking... it's the right day for it! Well, maybe not if I get rained on...

 Stay safe, enjoy life and I'll see you all later!
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment