Thursday 27 August 2015

Spreading Chritsmas Spirit: Prep

Evening everyone! :D

 How are you? :3 Have you ad a good week? Looking forwards to the weekend? I am, as it means I get to do more circus training!

 As you may remember from my shower thoughts post, I want to re-introduce Christmas spirit into the world, and at the moment I'm doing a "prep" for it.
 My prep is basically sitting down and thinking about what could I do for the eight weeks (remember, I hope to start in November! :D) And then writing it as a plan.

 Here's my current plan for the challenge:

Week one: give compliments
Week two: make cookies and give them to neighbours
Week three: give someone some chocolate
Week four: (still blank - need something for here! :P)
Week five: give inspirational messages to strangers
Week six: make Christmas cards/decorations for friends/family/strangers
Week seven: give money to homeless
Week eight: help someone

So that's my current plan! I was thinking about making week four "take someone out for lunch/give them money for lunch". not sure yet, but hopefully I shall. It'll also depend on how much money I have...



 My dad has been made redundant for the second time this year, which sucks. :/ He has work for a while, but then he has to find a new job. I was thinking that maybe I should find a short job, and help support the family while dad finds a new job... but the only one I can think of that I could do is a LEGO Message Boards moderator, but I have to be 18 for that... any ideas from you guys? c:

 I have to go, got other stuff to do. See you all later,

Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment