Thursday 6 August 2015

Youtube Video

Good evening! :D How are all you this fine, cold day? :P

So I meant to post this yesterday, but everything went out the window and I didn't end up doing it. XD And I would've done it earlier today, but I've been at WAAPA all day, and I only got back home a few hours ago. :P


 So my friend and I are not going to make a joint Youtube Channel, which is rather disappointing. However, we are going to make videos, and post them on my channel. We actually made a mini movie video thing, which was Leilani mucking around giving me directions. We edited it as best we could, we couldn't cut out her voice from the video, so that was disappointing, but we still made a cool video in the end.


 We'll be making more, and will (hopefully...) improve our editing skills in the process. XD We might be making another one soon, about a time travelling girl... ;P

Yeah, so I hoped you liked the video, if you did please like it and subscribe to my channel!
 Love ya guys, stay safe, and I'll be back soon with another post.
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment