Monday 24 August 2015

Music Monday

Good morning! :D How are you all? I'm currently enjoying the early morning sun whilst wrapped in a blanket. XD

 So, it's Music Monday again! I wasn't actually going to post anything for it, but I changed my week plan after hearing the new album that my parents won. So, you guys get a new favourite of mine to listen to! :D


 The song is by Kitty, Daisy and Lewis. They're a family band who's music is influenced by styles like Rock and Roll, Rockabilly, Swing, Hawaiian, blues, etc. I heard them for the first time in 2013, and I've enjoyed their music ever since.
 Their new album, "The Third", was released recently, and my parents won a copy of it along with tickets to see the band live. Unfortunately my brothers and I couldn't go too, but we got to listen to the album.
 The song for this music is "Whenever You See Me", which is the first song on the album. I love the feeling in the song and the tempo, and I can see some pretty awesome characters being formed in my minds eye just from thinking about the song...

 Another few good songs done by them are "Going up the Country", "Messing with my life", "Bitchin' in the Kitchen" and "It ain't your Business".

 Plus they record all their albums at home. How cool is that?!

Okay, I'd better go, I was supposed to have started school half an hour ago...

 Bye!
Spinj xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment